Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello everybody! I'm loving my time here in the Weston 1st Ward. We have found a bunch of people to teach, and our investigators are coming to church as well as reading/praying about the Book of Mormon. It's very satisfying to see people find the same truths and happiness that you have found in your own life. It's a good reminder to me that I need to keep doing the basic things, such as reading from the Book of Mormon and praying every day.
Not much to report, everything is going great. My companion and I are getting along great and teaching well together. Almost every lesson, he will say something that I myself would have said if I was the one talking at that point in the lesson- it's awesome to feel that both of us are being directed by the same Spirit when we each feel prompted to say the same things. Transfers are in a week and a half (this transfer has flown by!), so I will let you know what's going on next Wednesday, which will be our next emailing opportunity.
Love you all!
Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment