Monday, March 21, 2011

It was another quick week here in the Weston 1st Ward. We are doing a bunch of door to door finding, and it has been going well for the most part. This transfer has been the quickest of my mission, that's for sure. Elder Yurevich and I get along just fine and we are always busy, it has been rewarding.

I made a chart to track my reading of the Book of Mormon, Bible, Jesus the Christ by Talmage, and Doctrine and Covenants. It has been going really well! I try to read a chapter from all of them every day, and that has been helping me out very much. I think I'm into each of them about 100 pages, and it has been really good so far. I think it has helped me to stay focused on the missionary library that we are given, and also to compare the Book of Mormon and Bible. Seriously, it has been awesome. I've already read the Book of Mormon and Jesus the Christ on my mission, but this will help me become closer to both the old and the modern scriptures. I hope I can stay in the habit of reading the Book of mormon for the rest of my life.

Not much else to report, we are hoping that our baptism with a lady named Ani will work out for April 3rd, before the conference sessions. That would be awesome! I hope that something I have said will be of some benefit to some of those that have read some of my ramblings. Somebody needs to stop me, before I write some more. Love you all: Jesus is the Christ, the Book of Mormon is true, God talks to us personally and through modern prophets who are with us right now, and we can have our prayers answered.

Love,

Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment