Monday, March 28, 2011

This has been an interesting week for Elder Yurevich and I. We have seen some amazing changes in people. Things are looking great for Ani, she will be baptized this Sunday before the first session of conference that day. Another guy, Steven, came to church again, and he really connected with the others in the ward. It was awesome to hear him talk about how much he needed the spiritual boost in his life, from going to church, reading scriptures, and praying. He has really been touched by the Spirit, I know for a fact that the changes I have seen in him cannot be explained in any other way.
I am excited for this next weekend, it will be great to hear from the apostles and prophets. It not only helps me realize the areas that I can improve myself in, but gives me direction on the actions I can take to making those changes. It will be a very uplifting weekend with Ani's baptism and General Conference!
I feel great, especially when I keep the commandments. We really do get the blessings that we are promised for keeping them.
Love,
Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment