Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Letter! March 10, 2010

Hey everybody!
Made it to the MTC, and I've live through a whole week. I've been crazy busy, mostly learning about ways to teach. I keep testing myself and asking Heavenly Father if the things that I am doing and learning are what He wants of me. Every single time, I have been answered if I ask with real intent.
MTC is great, food is awesome (unlimited meals and chocolate milk!), and I am extremely busy.
I want all of you to know that I have had a very difficult time with coming here, but I know for myself that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I could write dumb, funny stuff about things that I want to do to people up here, but because I am your friends I want to invite you to come unto Christ rather than act like a fool. I'm on the Lord's time.
I would write more, but I'm crazy busy. I gotta go. Please write me if you need some wisdom :)
I love you all!
Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment