Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello everyone! This is Elder Crandell, writing from my new area in the Massachusetts Boston Mission. I am now serving in the Weston 1st Ward, and my new companion is Elder Yurevich. He is from Belarus, which is right by Russia. He has been in the U.S. for over two years because he attended BYU, and his English is very good. He has been out for 16 months, so he is ahead of me by 5 months about. It's great being with an experienced companion, Elder Yurevich is a fantastic missionary. I can't believe I've almost been out for 11 months! This transfer is going to be awesome, I'm very excited for this new opportunity and change, although I am sad that I had to leave Brewster. I guess there is a purpose for everything though, so that's ok.
Not much time to write, but I love all of you. Keep the faith, and stay strong.
Love,
Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment