Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello everyone! The mission is going great. This week, Ani Miranda was confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and given the gift of the Holy Ghost. Her family, some of them not members of the church, attended, and it was a very sweet experience. Ani has an amazing testimony, and she will be a fantastic example to everyone around her, especially me!
We tracted a bunch this week, and we are still working on finding new investigators. Things are going great for those that we are teaching, we can't ask for very much more. I have found through reading the scriptures daily that no matter what happens outside of me, I am able to stay secure on the inside. If I can make that, and other small changes, habitual, then my service on my mission has already paid me back more than I could have imagined. Being a representative of Jesus Christ for these two years definitely brings forth the blessings of heaven, that's for sure!
Hope you all are doing well. I challenge whoever reads this email to read and pray from the Book of Mormon, because reading and praying brings me more peace than anything else I have found in my life. I promise that it is worth sacrificing a couple minutes to find out what the Creator wants you to do today.
Love,
Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment