Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello everyone! I don't have too much time to write this week. Elder Yurevich and I are still out there teaching the gospel and trying to find more people to share our message with. One insightful comment that Stephen (guy that we have been meeting with) said during one of our lessons about the plan of salvation was, talking to his wife, "But Deedee, they're all mansions. He's not going to put you in some hut!" talking about the three kingdoms of glory described in 1 Corinthians 15: 40-41, and referring to John 14:2 when Christ refers to the "many mansions" in His Father's house. It was cool seeing him put together the fact that although there are different levels of glory that we can rise to depending on our obedience to God, they will all be mansions.
I love my mission, even though it is difficult. There is more to this life than what we can see with our eyes, and there is something greater than us that moves and shapes our lives. Everyone is on a journey, whether we want to accept it or not. I love reading from the Book of Mormon because it helps me to see my journey more clearly. Keep the faith, stay strong!
Elder Crandell

No comments:

Post a Comment